Saturday, September 20, 2008

YEAH! We finally have a blog! Here are a few recent pictures of the kids.
Here is a cute picture of Owen, Emily and Austin
sitting on a plant stand.

Here is sweet Aaron. He is growing so quickly and we love him so much. He has started to smile and he is so happy all of the time. We are so glad to have him as a part of our family.

5 comments:

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

I am so excited you finally have a blog spot! I can't wait to see all the great things you put on it! We love you guys!

lisaleeboat said...

Yeah- My kids love the pictures! Be sure to post more... :)
Love The Shipp Family

lisaleeboat said...

can i send u pics this way?

Allred Family said...

Glad you've joined the group :) I'll get on often to check out our favorite family!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited to see you on here!!! We will all love to see what you are up to. tell austin that Kailey says hi. by the way you got our blog adress wrong, it is tcnelsonfamily.blogspot.com