Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picture Tag!

This is our sweet Emily. In February of this year we went to our friends house (they have a farm). We had so much fun. The kids got to ride horses, chase ducks, play with dogs and shot a gun. We had so much fun at their house and can't wait to do it again some time.

I tag: Markay, Jamie, Emily and Carrie. Go to your fourth folder and pick out the fourth picture. Then post it with an explantion and then tag 4 more people.

1 comment:

Carrie Miller said...

Brittney, I haven't really been on my blog very much lately, and this is the first time I have sat down to check out what others are doing...I am sorry I never noticed your tag! Please know that I adore you!! and love you!!! I love the picture you posted, and Congratulations to Emily!! Can you believe your daughter just got baptized? Time flies too quickly. Love, Carrie