

Santa was visiting at Bass Pro Shop so we took the kids and went! It was before Thanksgiving (which, I know, is against all the rules) and we went anyway. There was hardly anybody there and all of the activites were free! It was fabulous. The kids had a great time and I could relax because there was no crowd. They each sat on Santa's lap and told them their Christmas wishes. Emily- American girl doll --- Austin- bac ku gon --- Owen- kung fu pandan movie --- Aaron- well a clean diaper, food and a warm bed. It was a great evening for the whole family.
1 comment:
Cute family! Emily looks so grown up in that picture with her arms folded. By-the-way, you make up all your own rules about Christmas, I started playing Christmas music on October 11th (I keep forgetting to tell you!).
Post a Comment