Emily was baptized November 29th. We are so proud of her. The baptism was very small and personal. It was very special. She even invited her teacher from school... and she came. We had such a special weekend.
Sorry about that. Casey good to see your blog and that you are doing well. This will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. Hope your family is doing well. Wish I could be there to see you with those kids. My mom just said, "I can't believe I did all that myself." Have a great day and thanks for the blog Brittney. It will be fun to get to know you.
4 comments:
Congratulations Emily! We love you, and wish we could have been there for your special day.
Sorry about that. Casey good to see your blog and that you are doing well. This will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. Hope your family is doing well. Wish I could be there to see you with those kids. My mom just said, "I can't believe I did all that myself." Have a great day and thanks for the blog Brittney. It will be fun to get to know you.
It was a great baptism and we are glad we were included!
Post a Comment