
Owen turned three on February 27th. I can't believe it! He is such a great little boy. He always says the funniest things and he always puts a smile on my face... well, most of the time.
This year he is really into Kung Fu Panda so he got a bunch of toys from the movie. He loves them. He sleeps with them and takes them where ever he goes. He carries them around in his, "little box". He loves to act out the movie and be characters. He'll come to me and say, "Mom, you my Tigress and I your monkey." I love it!
This is from grandma and grandpa. Mostly I am putting it on to encourage them to get online and look at these pictures.Anyway, he is a sweet little boy and I love him so much. I am glad he is a part of our family!
2 comments:
Let him know his Uncle Kevin loves the movie Kung Fu Panda too! What a cute kid!
He has gotten so big!! I will need to update my blog!! It was great talking to you on your birthday! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment