February brought snow and lots of days out of school! This is a snowman that Austin built- Emily helped a little. He used Whoppers for the buttons and nose, jolly ranchers for the eyes, and twizzlers for the mouth. The kids loved the snow.
This is a picture of Austin taking me out on a date! He entered an essay contest of, "Why my mom deserves a night out" and won! He won dinner for two from Chic-fil-A, two movie passes and a little gift bag. We had a lot of fun together and the essay is priceless.
This is Owen. He decided to decorate himself with stickers. It was really funny, he had them all over his body. This was my favorite picture because of his smile.
Here is Aaron. He is constantly taking his socks off and eating them. It's almost a daily thing! On Sunday I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and realized I had not seen him in a while so I went to investigate... Casey found him halfway up the stairs! I can hardly believe it. He is only 9 months old. He's going to be a mover and a shaker.
4 comments:
Great Pictures! I love the one of you and Austin on your date. He just looks so proud!
I love your pictures! Your family is so cute! I bet it just made your heart melt that Austin wrote an essay all about you!!
So happy to the post! I love seeing pictures of the kids! If it's not too private, I think you should post Austin's winning essay! He is a sweet kid!
thanks for inviting me to see your blog and to keep up with your family. Your kids are darling and your daughter looks just like you!
Post a Comment